Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Deals, Steals, and a Spongebob Watch

What a day!
After giving my snooze alarm a work out my day began. Filled with attempts to study, work on assignments, and class attendance I was in need of a bit of a break.
I started into my usual internet routine. Facebook, email, other email, blog, youtube, repeat.
It was in the other email time slot that I checked an email from the American Red Cross. Yes. I get emails from the American Red Cross. Jealous? Just wait.
The summer deals are on and I thought to myself, "Cyndi, what need is it that the Red Cross Store could fufill?" The answer came quickly.

A first aid kit.











Looking for a unique gift that keeps on giving? The Vintage-Style Personal First Aid Kit is designed after the popular Red Cross Vintage Tee. The kit includes the essential first aid items for an individual packaged in a durable, cotton, green canvas bag compartmentalized for ease of use.

  • 1 Absorbent Compress 5x9 dressing
  • 10 Adhesive Bandages (assorted sizes)
  • 1 Adhesive Cloth Tape 5yds/1"
  • 2 Antibiotic Ointment Packets (approx 1g)
  • 2 Antiseptic Wipe Packets
  • 2 Packets of Aspirin (81mg each)
  • 1 Pair of Non-Latex Gloves (Size Large)
  • Scissors
  • 1 Roller Bandages 3"
  • 3 Sterile Gauze Pad 3x3
  • Emergency First Aid Guide

Yes, you can buy this unique vintage bag in bulk, thanks for asking. One is at the low cost of $12.95. But wait! That's not all. (RIP Billy Mays) Yes, you can buy 1100 of these unique bad boys for the low cost of $9.11! You might be thinking, "OMG." Believe me, you are not alone. This price leaves each unique vintage kit, fully equipped at the low cost of .008181818181 cents each. Oh baby.

Dear Mom and Dad,

Remember me? Well you will. I hope the UPS man doesn't hate you in a couple of weeks. I would appreciate a call when my 1100 packages arrive. I'll explain everything later. You love me, remember that.

Love,

Cyndi The Hutch

P.S. Thank you so much for the Spongebob Squarepants watch. I love it!

3 comments:

  1. That's funny. Is it really only $9.11 for 1100 units? The programmer who let that one through the cracks is bound to suffer tremendously for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear 6yndi...

    I'm going to have to invest in one of the first aid kits. They are cute, and just good to have around!! You rock :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty sure the Red Cross will pay me for the business I am bringing them. Do they get business? Profit? hmmmm

    ReplyDelete