Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sometimes

Sometimes life sucks. Sometimes it hurts to go to sleep because I know that all I have to wake up to in the morning is nothing. Sometimes I work so hard for something but nothing comes of it. Sometimes it just doesn't seem worth it anymore.
Now, no worries to all of the zero people reading this blog, I hardly read it myself. I am not suicidal. I could never ever take my own life and can't understand how anyone ever could.
Consequences.
It all comes down to the fact that everything we do has a consequence. Sometimes the consequences are small. Like choosing to eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich or left overs. Most of the time it isn't going to change your life. Sometimes the consequences are big. Like who to marry. Now you could marry someone who loves you and is willing to work with you to make it through each and every day. Or, just maybe you end up with the man who will beat you. Both have consequences and sometimes you have to choose one.
Sometimes, life still sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment