Sunday, January 2, 2011

Dreamweaver

While this is uncommon for many people, I remember my dreams. Now, this isn't every night but enough that I can recall many dreams to at least some extent.
In the past week I have had four dreams that I can recall. These celebrity studded, sub-conscience inspired "experiences" leave me wondering what they mean or how I came up with that.
Take the one I had last night. There I am, 20 years old and very single. Somehow I adopt a little baby girl. She was adorable with a head of dark hair. She didn't cry once as we drove around the valley.
We needed to get her a car seat so the only logical thing to do was to carry her in our arms as we ran errands, in which we would end up getting her a car seat.
Stopping at McDonald's for lunch, I held this girl in my arms. Suddenly, all around us there was a a gang fight. Hard core, things were going down.
In serious danger, I was left alone because even these hard core gangstas wouldn't harm a cute baby.

So if any of you out there know how to interpret dreams, give me a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment