Tuesday, March 23, 2010

And She Was


Don't take this the wrong way but I think often think about my life in past tense. I realize that this may seem morbid but it sure does pass the time. This is how I hope my eulogy to read.

Cyndi The Hutch

Always inquisitive
Rarely Frantic
Quick to Help
Slow to Judge
Aware of the Little Things
Fearless of the Big Picture
and
Humanitarian

P.S. I was reading about some people and they always added humanitarian to it. So no matter what happens I'm going to be remembered as a humanitarian - dang it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, yes I am now following you. Blog following, I should say. Makes it less creepy. Anywho, I feel like you've hit the eulogy on the nose. It is a shame that the Humanitarian is a standard. Darn humanitarians..... (of course kidding)

    ReplyDelete