Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Pigeons, Twigs, and Honking Horns

Once upon a time I was being awesome at a stoplight. By awesome I mean I was full on rockstar-ing it up to Lady Gaga. I've seen some music videos, my moves were like cover band worthy.
Then, out of no where, and by no where I mean the sky, I saw this pigeon flying funky. While I don't believe pigeons to be the most elegant of God's creations, they aren't like me and have trouble flying in a straight line. (Yes, I just implied that I can fly).
In the beak of the bird was a twig, complete with leaf. My guess is that the leaf culminated with the air jet system and probably failed communication with the air control tower because they brought their kids to work were all working against Demetri. (That's what I named the bird). (Just barely).
I was laughing out loud to myself at this funny picture as I watched Demetri fly under the highway entrance bridge thing. That made me think of a bird living under the freeway and was about to imagine the story of the three billy goats with the troll under the bridge only this version had a mutated pigeon like resembled godzilla and semi-trucks when somebody honked.
The light was green.
Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment