Thursday, March 25, 2010

Meet the Muppets

Today was a day of momentous happenings.
I was pulling out of a parking lot and looking both ways to pull out into traffic. Coming up on the sidewalk was a man. I think. There was a lot of hair.

Everywhere. Face. Head. Everywhere.

He was walking down the street and I was there with my car over the sidewalk. Normally I wouldn't have any problem with someone walking around the car but this muppet character was a little different. Mr. Much-Hair-In-The-Face stopped at the tail light on the right side of the car and stopped. Thanks to the safety features on most automobiles I was able to keep an eye on this character. I looked just in time to see that he was keeping an eye on me.

. . .

Get checked out by monster from the Muppets? Take that Jim Henson.

No comments:

Post a Comment