Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Girls So Sexy Justin Brought Them Back 3 Times

I wrote this about a year ago to Justin Timberlake's Sexy Back.
No girls were harmed in the writing of this song.
This is just intended to be fun and a little bit ridiculous.

I'm bringing Reegan back YA!
She's just a section to my white girl rap
And that Alisa girl she's got our back
We are the girls who so know where it's at

Dani babe -
She gets the fellas with her sick french braid
And with out dance moves we'll go on parade.
We'll give you tan lines that will never fade.

*Chorus*
Come here boy
Come meet my mom
Come here boy
It won't take long
Come here boy
When nothings wrong
We have the charm
This is our song
You know what your working with
Give my cheek a kiss
You make me smile
Come stay awhile
Get your white girl on!

On no we're not done yet YA!
To all the big boys you should never fret
We've still got Aubrey and ya you can bet
She'll beat you in a race without a sweat

Some may claim -
Being a white girl it is such a shame
And to that poor fool it is all the same
It just takes one white girl to spark that flame

*chorus*

No comments:

Post a Comment