Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Procrastination

You know, it isn't that I don't want to get it done. It really isn't. I just have so much to do that isn't that. I can't wait for that feeling when it is done, there are few things that are more rewarding then that . . .

I would really love to recopy my notes for that math class and study for my test but. .
I still have to
- print off my Book of Mormon class assignment
- Read the Odyssey
- my laundry is looking kind of lonely
- I need to know who will make it to the finals for American Idol next week
- My shows need watching
- There are a few songs on my iTunes that I have only listened to once or twice
- I need to blog about anything
- my backpack needs to be cleaned out, there are highlighters in there that despite their name haven't seen light
- I'm feeling a new color on my toe-nails
- I should make some freezer dinners for the rest of my semester

See what I mean, I am super busy. That isn't even including all of the people I need to look up on Facebook or even the videos that need my views on youtube.

Life is too short not to procrastinate

No comments:

Post a Comment