Thursday, May 6, 2010

Today

I looked out the window and what did I see, not global warming I declare a fallacy.
Sorry Al, but on the sixth of May, 2010, I opened my blinds and saw snow. Yes, snow.
Therefore, I do proclaim, by the power vested in my through the state of mind of Rexburg Residents do declare fallacy. But Al, remember that I still think you invented the internet, for what it is worth.
In other news, I have decided that Thursdays should be viewed as weekend days. Everyone would love Fridays a whole lot more than they already do. Think it over, get back to me.

2 comments:

  1. Haven't you heard it's called global climate change now? Some places get warmer and some get colder. Although I am with you on the whole fallacy thing.
    - M3W
    (That is fun to type)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Dancer_pants,
    That is also fun to type. I will make a note of the name change to global climate change. And M3W, I have nothing more to say I just wanted to type that.

    6

    ReplyDelete